Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Let's Do It...

     SHE decided to let this last little dispute about me taking the better job last for about two months.  Why waste time on stupid, insignificant stuff?  I tried not to get too upset about it and let HER vent.  Sometimes YOU need to vent and I understand that.  I'm sure I will need that favor one day, hopefully SHE realizes that and is fair.  I feel, that in relationships, the little things such as this or HER downing me when i was sick, can be overlooked for the greater good.  She was upset because HER feelings got hurt; I get it.  CHEATING and such will destroy everything and if things continue after cheating something very bad will result.  No trust equals no relationship!  It will happen again.  So I bit my tongue because I knew things were difficult for the both of us and we don't always act as we should under that kind of pressure.  It's very important to understand how to argue even more important to know how to resolve an argument.  SHE finally came around to having our normal, playful conversations.  One day when we are both dead, SHE is going to want those months back.  I don't know how SHE felt but I wanted HER bad; still do.  We had phone play and it was awesome; it always is.  What a way to be there when you can't be there.  It's nice to be that turned on by that special somebody.  We should meet soon!  Man, our first in the flesh, lips to lips, hugging, touching and sexing and laughing and yessss.  I can't believe I am going to be face to face with my sexy lover, friend after three years of amazing.  I'm going to set it up.  Let's finally meet PRINCESS...

No comments:

Post a Comment