Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Walk This Way...

     I started walking more and more.  I wasn't near normal as far as endurance and strength goes but I was walking a lot more independently.  It was scary not knowing what was wrong, then not knowing if I would walk again.  My mom and I would go for walks around her neighborhood and up to the library.  She was really supportive and I appreciated all of her encouragement.  I love you MOM!  I was also offered to have a physical therapist come and help me workout and walk when I got discharged.  I decided against it because, during my last therapy session in the hospital, I had improved to the point of dribbling a basketball in the room.  From that, I knew that I could manage on my own.  The main thing was strength conditioning.  The job search became more active the closer it got to me being released from treatment.  I posted my resume on several on line job sites and searched everywhere I could think.  I talked to my PRINCESS about the possibility working near HER.  We both liked the idea but it was just a thought at the time.  Of course, I could go back overseas but it had left a bad taste in my mouth.  Plus maybe, just maybe, we could meet.  I mean we had been talking for years by then and I was very fascinated to say the least.  We still had our phone and video conversations when we could.  I still went to the bathroom when SHE turned me on and got off with HER.  BAD BOY! BAD BOY!  The sex talk was so descriptive and vulgar at times.  It felt great to not only masturbate but to do it with a woman that knew exactly how to talk to me.  I mean the right dirty words at the right time and HER voice is so sexy.  I love having my pretty PRINCESS on one hand and, at the same time, having all my raunchy and dirty fantasies and play fulfilled in the bedroom.  We have been there for each other through difficult situations.  We have supported each other mentally, emotionally and some physical needs.  I needed HER and some how, some way, SHE appeared in my life.  Looking back, I don't know how I would have handled going through some of those things without HER.  That's the sign of someone special.  Although there have been these trials and tests, none made more of an impact than the one I am about to tell you about...

No comments:

Post a Comment