Friday, May 11, 2012

Chemistry...

     The chemistry was unmistakable.  Remember how I said it was like we had been lovers for years?  It was true.  The right words, the right sounds, rough at the right time, and soft when it was fitting; damn I'm falling for HER.  I still can't let on because SHE'S married and living with the douche bag.  I never thought I would be in this situation but NEVER say never.  The more I wanted HER, the more I thought maybe we should stop.  But still we are just talking so it's safe.  As long as I can keep my heart protected then I won't get hurt; I am a man that believes in relationships and love.  It's hard for me to separate sex from my inner most feelings.  It's hard for me, no almost impossible for me to have any form of meaningless sex.  Regardless of my growing attraction to HER, I kept things into perspective.  SHE is in an unhealthy marriage and SHE should leave romeo.  I stayed away from that conversation unless SHE asked me a specific question.  Above all else, I was truly HER friend.  I never stopped wanting what was best for HER.  It's hard to stay unbiased when I know that what is best for HER is me.  I would look for HER and SHE would look for me.  We had different ways to contact each other.  There was video chatting, on the phone, instant messages on line, and email.  I would send HER dirty messages while SHE was at work and SHE would respond.  Since I liked seeing cute panties on HER, SHE would go into the bathroom at work and pull up HER skirt and take a snap shot to send to me.  How sexy is that?  THAT drives me crazy to this day!  Where is this going?  SHE never mentioned leaving HER husband or getting a divorce and that did bother me a little over time.  At this point, we were still only phone friends so to speak.  I hadn't the right to bring up the fact that I thought SHE should leave HER husband I thought and , like SHE reminded me through the course of things, we hadn't met.  I didn't necessarily want HER to leave dip shit for me.  I wanted HER to leave him because he didn't deserve HER and he didn't treat HER like the princess and hot piece of ass that SHE is...

No comments:

Post a Comment