Thursday, May 3, 2012

Saudi Bound...

     No matter how many friends take YOU out, no matter how many places YOU go, no matter how many times YOU get drunk, no matter how many times You cuss, no matter how many times YOU try...  You will never forget and You will never be the same without me.  We stopped talking and I felt like I lost my best friend because I did.  When I told someone what happened in my day or a story that reminds me of something that we shared or talked about, it's not the same unless I tell YOU.  I remember all of the funny little things YOU said and how YOU reacted to certain things that I told YOU.  YOUR cute little facial expressions and that embrace.  I never want to stop kissing YOU. I feel most comforted when I share something emotional with YOU and I feel happier when I can share good news with YOU.  I feel stupid for opening up to YOU when YOU shut me out.  I guess I can't be so cold.  It's not natural for me.  I had to find a job because I didn't want to stay at my sister's place longer than I had to.  I searched the internet and I searched in my hometown.  I decided to look for a job over seas.  There's money in it plus SHE had deserted me so I may as well.  I started getting call backs from different places.  The one I became interested in was a job in Saudi Arabia.  I had never been there in the military so I didn't really know what to expect.  I applied and sent in all supporting documents.  I had to pass a head-to-toe physical in order to get approved for a visa.  I went to the hospital and they checked everything.  It was pretty extensive and I passed with flying colors.  This will become IMPORTANT later so remember it.  Okay so there's nothing standing in my way.  I'm approved and my visa came back so I was just waiting for a date to fly out.  This part is fuzzy too.   I must be losing my memory in my 'old' age.  I think I ended up messaging HER that I was leaving for Saudi soon.  By this time, we hadn't talked for about 2 months.  She was very non-chalant about hearing from me so I thought oh well then so be it.  I had to prepare for my new adventure.  I am used to being by myself so going over there was no shock to the system.  I have always been very independant and resourceful.  I thought about HER but if SHE didn't want to or was too stubborn to talk then there was nothing I could do.  I have always been a romantic and I like doing very sexy and special things for the person that I am with to make it more interesting and to show HER that I love HER and what SHE means to me.  It's all out of love!  Where did that come from?  As I was saying, I flew to Saudi and here we go again.  I'm in another country, I am by myself, and time to make new friends and meet new co-workers.  Why did I think about HER?  SHE excites me so much!  From the way SHE talks when SHE'S sleepy to the way SHE says cute little things to HER abnormal sense of humor ( I can say that because I have one too) to how SHE looks to how I will find out SHE feels...  WOMAN how can YOU not see that I love YOU?  I must admit that when I landed in Saudi it was kind of eerie.  I had another flight to a different city there so this flight was nothing but me and ALL Saudis.  No disrespect to anyone but I like to be honest.  The whole terrorist, plane blows up, crash and burn stuff went through my mind.  I have nothing against any race at all.  But, I must admit that raced through my brain.  Since I am telling you this story, you realize nothing happened.  I landed in my new home; for a year at least, and I was missing HER.  Should I call or write or....?

No comments:

Post a Comment