Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Damned If I do...

     The job that was within miles of HER came through.  They hired me and wanted me to start in several weeks.  All I had to do is get the okay from my doctor and I was golden.  During my next doctors appointment, he actually told me that he wanted me to stay in treatment for a couple of more weeks just as a precaution and he had no data stating that I must stay.  However, he said that if I acquired employment before his tentative date, then he would release me from treatment. COOL!  I thought that was very fair.  So I talked to HER about me getting the job and told HER what my start date would be.  SHE was really excited and so was I.  I am going to see my PRINCESS and pretty frequently.  I started getting in the mind frame of accepting my new job.  Then, I got an email from this other job.  They were a newer company with every benefit that I needed.  They also offered relocation money and the pay was great.  Another benefit they had over the job I was going to accept was the fact that it was a permanent job instead of a one year contract and let's see what happens kind of deal.  I guess it wouldn't hurt to see what they had to offer.  This new job said they would fly me out for an interview too.  What harm would that do?  I will just schedule it before I am supposed to leave.  I mean isn't that the smart thing to do?  I wanted to maximize my earning potential and maximize my benefits.  So I scheduled an interview the week before I was supposed to start work.  SHE wasn't thrilled about it but I have to do what's best for me, for us even.  My goal is to move closer to HER and I had told HER that regardless.  All I want is happily ever after with HER.  There are so many thing that I absolutely adore about HER.  He doesn't deserve HER because he doesn't respect HER nor does he love HER like a man loves and adores his wife.  SHE deserves that and I am certain SHE knows that I can give it to HER.  Well I got to catch a plane.  So I am going to fly out for an interview.  Over the phone, everything sounded great and if this company can deliver like advertised, then I would be a fool not to accept employment.  But, at the same time, I want to be closer to HER.  I hope SHE can support me no matter what I decide.  I have got to choose wisely.  I flew out and met my potential boss.  He seemed very knowledgeable and very trustworthy at the first impression.  i also found out that not only will I get more than enough for relocation, they will also provide FREE temporary housing for a month. Oh man I am torn.  I love HER so much and want HER so much.  But this is such a great opportunity.  I don't know if I can pass it up and I don't know how SHE will respond if I decide to take this job instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment