Sunday, May 13, 2012

Feeling Better...

     I began gaining some weight back and getting stronger.  A nurse would stop by two days a week to watch me take my pills.  That was mandatory requirement by the state Health Department.  If I had refused to take my pills, then I could have been arrested.  Funny how a lot of laws and regulations are in place because people don't have sense enough to take proper care of themselves and others.  Who would want to be sick or cause other people to become sick?  It wasn't as bad as I expected and I wanted to get my health back so I had no problem at all taking my pills.  At my mom's house, we couldn't talk as freely as we could elsewhere.  After catching up with HER, I found out that SHE was still with dip shit.  What a shame!  Why is SHE prolonging the inevitable?  There is no possible way for HER to be happily ever after with this guy.  Anyway, we picked back up where we had left off.  Since I was basically confined to my mom's house, I spent quite a bit of time on my computer and we texted a lot.  I would get on Skype with HER but, of course, I had to censor myself.  The only time that we had to talk dirty was when my mom was asleep and when dumb ass wasn't home.  I began writing my first upcoming EBOOK - http://RickysNewBook.blogspot.com - about my diagnosis and hospital experience.  SHE got jealous of the time that I would spend writing at first.  I would put HER on hold to finish up a post and SHE didn't like that at all.  SHE was used to my undivided attention so I guess I had spoiled HER.  We still had our in depth conversations and managed to make time for some dirty phone sex.  Sometimes I would get all horny while my mom was in the same room - I know it sounds wrong - and couldn't do anything about it.  Until one day, I couldn't take it and I went into the bathroom and stroked it in there.  As bad as it sounds, it was hot, it was filthy, and it felt good.  SHE explained to me that SHE had thought I didn't want to talk to HER any more when I told HER I wasn't feeling good and then again when I disappeared.  Since during the whole time that I had been talking to HER, I was NEVER sick, I could understand.  Our relationship definitely had a different feel to it after this experience.  We were more expressive with each other but I wouldn't dare tell HER that I was falling for HER.  SHE wasn't free so I couldn't bring myself to reveal that information.  I told HER about my hospital stay and that I missed and thought about HER.  SHE expressed the same sentiment to me.  I got to the point where I could walk better with no assistance.  I just had to pace myself.  At my next check up, all looked good.  My x-rays were good and so was my blood work.  I needed more time to pass before I started looking for a job though.  I couldn't leave until I finished my medication and I still had 3 months to go.  However, I had decided to look for a job in the states.  I was tired of moving from place to place.  I had moved about 10 times in the past 15 years.  I wanted to find somewhere to establish roots and it would also give us a chance to meet in person.  The more we talked, the more we realized that we had very similar backgrounds and families.  Now we were getting to know each other on a higher more personal level.  Would the chemistry be the same in person?  I always thought so because we video chatted and that's the next best thing but SHE was doubtful.  I think it was so SHE could minimize the whole thing and try to prolong making a decision.  I still had a ways to go in my recovery...

No comments:

Post a Comment