Wednesday, May 23, 2012

NO MORE EXCUSES.... Is This The End???

     Throughout this whole thing, I have been more than patient and understanding and accommodating.  I was stupid enough to believe HER on HER word.  See I believe that people are like me and I shouldn't.  I believe in ONE woman for ONE man...no excuses, no oh it's just the internet, no I was drunk honey, no everybody else is doing it.  I also believe in ONE man for ONE woman.  If YOU can't do little simple things for the person that YOU are supposed to love, then that should tell YOU just how screwed up YOU are.  Not only screwed up but hypocritical.  Situations reversed and YOU have a heart attack and can't believe how this could be done to YOU.  Actions speak LOUDER than words!  If YOU are not willing to show it, then YOU don't mean it!  We still talked and the more trust that is broken the more tainted the vision becomes.  Trying to excuse or argue away the main issue will not change the facts.  If YOU are told, in sincerity something that bothers YOUR loved one and for the love of GOD and all that is right, CANNOT stop those activities, then YOU really don't love that person.  I would have forsaked breathing if SHE said it would have harmed HER pretty little head. I tried to shake off the fact that SHE was married but it was getting to me.  So I was nearing the point of letting HER fall on HER face.  No matter how much I loved HER, I should love myself more.  If SHE can't or refuses to do simple things, then what does that mean for the future. Why would YOU rather have insincere and shady people who YOU don't really know in YOUR imaginary life than someone that has proven themselves time and time again.  There must be an illness for this.  SERIOUSLY because how stupid is that?  Well, we continued talking and SHE made no efforts to dissolve HER marriage and not only that had extracurricular activities going on.  I would think after being married that nothing else would come up or be brought in my face about another dude whatsoever.  Whether it's the phone, internet or sending fucking letters through the mail.  Then I get a text from HER later in the night.  SHE told me how there were very bad things going on with HER husband.  SHE found out that romeo had been repeatedly cheating on HER for the course of 4 or 5 or 6 years or whatever he decided to confess to.  I am a firm believer that when a confession comes out, it is most likely WORSE than what is confessed.  Well, stupid me is concerned because I am under the assumption that SHE loved me.  Romeo had pictures and such of different whores he fucked and LORD knows what else.  They had to be prostitutes or drug addicts because no self respecting woman would engage in the sexual activities that were described.  There was a situation with a gun and HER and romeo.  SHE was basically telling me good bye in the text.  I could never be as cold as to string someone along nor make someone feel less of a person while knowing that my actions did just that....make them feel less of a person.  I couldn't let HER die.  I stopped getting texts so I had to act.  Being the fact that I didn't live in the same town, I dialed 911.  I come to find out that they are not all linked.  The cops came to my MOM'S house.  What the fuck?  Every second could mean SHE is dead.  To this day, I don't know if SHE even appreciated it because instead of stopping something stupid and frivolous, SHE would rather show SHE doesn't care at all about my wishes repeatedly.  So as the cops that were supposed to save the day, were standing in front of me, I had to act even faster.  I called HER local cops and had them dispatch officers and alerted them there was a gun involved.  My heart was racing and I couldn't breath.  Will they get there in time? Why the fuck didn't SHE already leave this loser? Why the fuck didn't I already leave HER alone?  I guess all the answers to those questions and the cure for cancer will be found in a time capsule in 1000 years.  I didn't hear any word over night from HER.  I called back HER local station and they said that officers did go out and someone was arrested.  But, they wouldn't tell me any more information.  I had at least a weeks worth of sleepless nights and questions before I would find out anything else.  Was SHE still alive?  I have no idea and no idea why I still cared.  SHE can't do simple things for me like leave certain things alone.  ERASE all of the issues with no complaints, arguments or excuses.  I might have saved HER life but I don't know yet; nor do I know if SHE will care....

No comments:

Post a Comment