Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Up Up And Away...

     The worst thing anyone can do is take away YOUR happily ever after.  Especially when that person is SUPPOSED to love YOU.  I think it's dishonest not to express YOUR true feelings.  Can I get mad?  Of course I can get mad.  EVERYBODY gets mad.  If there's a person that you know that doesn't get mad, then YOU better drop them off with military officials so they can determine what other species they are.  I'm passionate about all of the important things in life.   It's definitely a plus and not a negative. If I love you, then I love YOU completely.  You will feel like the most special woman in the world.  I don't have time for ignorant cheating or looking.  If I choose you, then that means I want YOU.  It takes a lot to get me angry.  An example of things that are sure to boil me over is when there is a major lie.  Let me explain.  A major lie is a lie that has a direct effect on health, head or heart.  Lying about what color that YOU wore doesn't get me upset.  However, telling me that you were with your girlfriends and I find out that you were hanging out with a dude will do it.  Anyway, I came back from my interview and decided to take the new job.  It's more important for me to get established smoothly and I needed the relocation pay in order to do that effectively.  Not to mention that there will be a lot of opportunities because it's a growing company.  How do I tell HER?  Because, as much as SHE tries to act like SHE doesn't do the things SHE chastises me about, SHE can get mad and offensive and all that not so good stuff.  I guess I will just tell HER.  SHE has got to understand that it's not personal because it is not personal.  If you ever get a chance to know me, you will figure out soon that I am as honest as they come.  When I told HER that I decided to take the other job I made sure that I explained careful why.  SHE wasn't having it or hearing it.  SHE want to argue and go off on me.  I'm trying to do what's best and SHE decided to be very selfish and very cold.  SHE told me that it was stupid to change my mind at the last minute and that because I chose this job, we would never see each other and oh well.  What?  I expected HER to be happy for me and be adaptable because SHE said that SHE loved me.  I had every intention to come see HER just as soon as I could.  This really broke my heart.  I expected much more from HER but it didn' make me change my opinion of HER or condemn HER for HER actions.  I truly did get over this but, like I said, it hurt me pretty bad.  It took the wind right out of my sails.  I understand that people can let emotions get the better of them sometimes so I didn't dwell on it.  I just hopes SHE comes to HER senses and realizes that SHE was wrong.  SHE will be wrong again I am sure and so will I but if you love each other, this little stuff can be overlooked.  Just for your information, it wasn't the first time SHE overreacted and I know it won't be the last.  Conversations were a little rough during this time because SHE holds on to things way to long and when SHE says SHE'S over it, be ready to hear about it a few more times.  Even knowing all of that, I don't condemn HER.  In relationships, you have to see both sides clearly before YOU do something drastic.  There are some things that unforgivable like cheating and physical violence.  So I told my doctor and he said it was okay for me to leave early.  Thank GOD!  So now I am on my way to a new place on a new adventure and the woman that I love is not supporting me...

No comments:

Post a Comment