Saturday, June 2, 2012

Roll With It...

   So I was pretty excited about setting up a meeting with HER.  SHE has been there for me for several years when I needed HER and many times when I wanted HER.  We have seen each other through pictures and video conversations but this is big.  I can touch HER and kiss HER and see all of HER goodies in the flesh.  I call all of HER assets such as HER tits and ass and little hot box, HER goodies.  My  new job was just as advertised.  It was more laid back and less physical than what I had done in the military.  But, the pay is better.  The area is different than any other place that I actually lived.  It is common here for houses to have basements and I was told they get quite a bit of snow.  I am not too thrilled with the cold so I hope it's not that bad a winter.  Even thought they have bad winters, it was fall yet everything was so green.  I mean green enough for me to notice a difference right away.  I had to find a place to stay.  Although it's just me, I didn't want an apartment.  I wanted to see if I could find a house and I had a month to do it so I should be fine.  My coworkers were okay for the most part so work wasn't a bad place.  We talked as usual and SHE was still sulking from me taking this job instead but no where as bad as SHE was when I first told HER.  We continued getting each other off and videoing.  The meeting was the main conversation.  We talked about doing it in about a month or so.  Still not a word about a divorce.  I still didn't bring it up.  I figured that SHE was like most women and didn't want to be married to a cheater.  I know that SHE is a romantic and has plans of family and love.  I also know that SHE won't be happy and can't really have nor enjoy any of that if SHE has to constantly look over HER shoulder and behind HER back.  Even if SHE tried to overlook the cheating and move forward, the mistrust will eat away at HER and it will end very badly.  I just decided to observe what HER next move would be.  SHE can never enjoy or have what SHE wanted with me until SHE divorces.  Anyway, I found a place and took pictures to show HER and so that piece of the puzzle was completed.  Now we just have to coordinate with each other to nail down a date.  I was going to fly out to see HER this time so I needed advance notice to get the best rate on a plane ticket.  I figured that during the trip we would hang out in my hotel room and talk and laugh and have lots of sexy time.  I was going to grope all over HER.  I love HER assets and I can't wait to play with them...

No comments:

Post a Comment