Monday, May 28, 2012

You're An All-star...

     Now one of the big reasons for me being disgruntled about not being as mobile as before was the fact that I love sports.  Ever since the third grade, I have been in love.  It all started with dodgeball and kickball and progressed into football and basketball.  I'm not talking about soccer; real American football.  I have always been quick and confident in every game that I have played.  I have done things that some guys just dream about.  I have hit home runs in games before.  I have caught the winning touchdown numerous times.  I have made the winning shot before.  I have been the last man standing in dodgeball numerous times.  I have struck out numerous players before.  I love sports!  So I have to get back to that high level of strength and endurance.  I understand that it can take years but I got to do it.  I started walking better but I still had a lingering shortness of breath so I had to pace myself.  I began looking for jobs in HER area as well as the west coast.  There are several reasons that I wanted to go out west; some of which I won't get into in this story.  My military experience and training has made it possible for me to be in the running for some high paying jobs.  I am blessed.  There were some opportunities available so I threw my resume at several of them.  I still didn't know exactly when I would be released.  The last time we discussed it, the doctor told me in about two months.  I started feeling the pressure from that as well.  Now when we talked the conversations were a little more lovey dovey.  SHE expressed some of HER feelings for me that we had never talked about and I did the same about HER.  I had never pressured HER before to leave HER husband or anything like that and I didn't feel the need to start now.  I just assumed that now it was the smart, logical, an inevitable thing to happen.  But make no mistake I felt and hoped it would happen soon.  I want HER around and can't imagine how it would feel to be in HER presence on a regular basis.  We still hadn't met though.  We have logged in a lot of video and phone time through the years.  I knew that meeting would just enhance all of this.  But I have to get my health back on the right track and get situated in my new job; wherever and whatever that will be.  This answers the whole can you love someone without meeting them question.  So many similarities we have.  Everything lines up from sexual turn ons to family upbringing to music to even the most basic qualities of life and expectations.  Again we had experienced another trial.  I want to meet HER and hold HER and kiss HER and feel HER from the inside out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment