Saturday, May 26, 2012

Back To The Story...

     I was definitely worried about what might have happened to HER.  I didn't receive a text or a phone call so I was kind of left hanging.  Maybe SHE decided not to talk to me again...  Maybe HER asshole husband hurt or killed HER...  I was just waiting for HER to contact me. When finally, I got a text.  SHE told me that SHE was the one that went to jail because SHE had tried to grab romeo's phone and cut his forehead with her ring.  SHE proceeded to tell more of the details about his escapades and sexual affairs.  He had been doing all of this for a long time.  He had even screwed around while he was at work.  I could only imagine how that would feel to know that your spouse was fucking any and everyone that would let them.  How would it feel to go back and think...maybe when he was late picking me up, he was actually fucking a dirty skank?  You could never trust them again so basically it is over!  SHE told me that it all came about when a text came in on his phone from a female.  He confessed to having numerous affairs for X amount of years.  Again I believe that SHE can double the amount of time that he confessed to and still be off by a year or two.  This was worth a lot less than a voluntary confession.  He was forced to come clean due to the circumstances.  SHE was arrested and in jail and had to go to the hospital because of a health related condition.  SHE was unable to contact me for most of that time. WOW!  So I am thinking there is no way possible that SHE will stay with that degenerate.  He has proven time and time again that he doesn't want HER.  SHE always appeared to me as a very strong willed and headstrong woman.  I know SHE won't put up with this blatant disrespect for HER and, everything that SHE believed in HER marriage was all a lie.  What's HER next step going to be?  I told HER that I was sorry and I wish things didn't happen the way they did.  Wait a minute.  Why don't I?  She needed a wake up and get the fuck away from this dude call.  As sorry as I was for the whole jail experience and such, I wasn't sorry that the loser was exposed for the real jerk that he is.  SHE also told me that when the cops showed up, SHE was feeling very bad health-wise and they forced HER to get medical treatment.  SHE said that it got to the point that night that something really awful was going to happen like someone getting hurt.  SHE thanked me for saving HER life.  What could I do? SHE needed me and I wasn't going to let HER die.  I began to realize that no matter how screwed up the situation is, I love that WOMAN.  I hope SHE does the smart thing and leaves him because there is absolutely no positive nor healthy future ahead with him.  We talked some more and there was another shift in our four year relationship.  Wow did I say four years?  I am not a person that carries stress with me but it had been very trying.  I know SHE wants me and jerk off doesn't want HER so it's easy.  And I want HER too.  Finally, I believe SHE will make the right decision and we can finally move forward and explore this relationship.  We can finally enjoy each other the way that we have always wanted.  I never thought of HER as someone that I would get a chance to have a complete relationship with because SHE has been married this whole time.  But now, SHE will be divorced soon.  I love and need HER and all of this made it all clear...

No comments:

Post a Comment