Friday, May 11, 2012

Back in The Saddle...

     So here it is...  SHE'S married and I am working in the Middle East.  It seems like I should just drop HER right; especially since we haven't met in person.  From the outside looking in, I couldn't agree more.  It's a different story when you share a closeness with someone and have formed a genuine bond.  Besides, what harm will it do, I live here for now and SHE lives there.  Who knows if we will ever meet face to face so why not have fun?  After the initial shock of HER confession had worn off, we started back talking more and more.  We would talk for hours at a time and we started video chatting more as well.  I remember I would get off work anticipating seeing just how low cut and tight HER top would be.  Whoa! SHE has a nice big set of boobs.  I love them!  When we talked via Skype, I would get so horny looking at HER pretty face and cleavage.  I don't think it is possible not to touch myself as we videod.  It's bad enough HER voice gets me all excited.  We would talk about our past and what we did that particular day.  And we would have amazing phone sex and video sex.  Hey don't knock it until you have tried it with someone that knows how to verbally arouse you!  Sometimes that alone took several hours.  I love being that turned on by a love interest.  We would talk extremely filthy.  I love that dirty stuff in the bedroom.  As long as your partner is into the same things that you are, there's nothing wrong with it.  SHE looked so sweet and innocent with a pretty face and soft little voice.  I loved calling HER filthy and degrading names during our sex talk.  It's very arousing for me to know that my LADY in public can be a very dirty whore behind closed doors.  SHE loves that too!  Anyway, soon we forgot all about the fact that SHE was married and let our desire for each other take on a life of it's own.  We became close friends and sexy phone lovers.  SHE kept me company while I was far away from home and I filled that void in HER life that had been growing over the years.  I think it's safe to say we were hooked...

No comments:

Post a Comment