Monday, May 28, 2012

Round And Round We Go...

     I still heard no word on a divorce.  SHE seriously couldn't be considering staying with this guy that his mom should have swallowed instead if you know what I mean?  he pulled off very dirty and underhanded lies, truth be told, for probably half their marriage.  I was under the impression that SHE had more self-respect, pride and love for HERSELF than that.  However, I didn't express my feelings.  I don't care if this loser bought HER a diamond for every day of their marriage, enough is enough.  What he did cannot be repaired let alone repaired with money.  Especially when he jeopardized HER health by playing Russian roulette with sexually transmitted diseases or STD's.  I'm sure this sex maniac used a condom every single time he dipped his cock in all of those skanks.  Yeah right.  I know SHE had some financial concerns in the event of divorce but that's what a good divorce lawyer is for.  SHE would not suffer financially nor will SHE have to worry about medical insurance.  My job hunt continued in the midst of all of this.  My first job offer came in but I would have to relocate and provide my own tools.  I really wanted to take that job because the location was perfect and the pay was excellent.  But, those start up expenses were just a little too much for me to feel comfortable.  I had to decline.  It could wind up being a big mistake because there's no guarantee I will get another offer.  I'm confident in my abilities and experience but nothings 100 percent.  About a week after I turned down that first offer, another one came.  This one had great pay and was only several hours away from my PRINCESS.  How cool!  That would mean a weekend trip would be easy and we should be able to see each other regularly.  I told HER the news and SHE was very excited.  SHE calculated the driving distance and started talking about making trips out to see me.  Now this job didn't pay for relocation but everything else was cool.  Okay, I guess that I will take it.  The fact that I could see HER played a pretty good role in my decision.  We talked about how SHE felt about romeo and SHE said that SHE wasn't mad at him. HUH?  SHE said that SHE doesn't want him to be HER enemy. HUH? And if he is out of HER life, then he isn't ANYTHING but a horrible memory.  By my recollection, he made HER an enemy by cheating on HER all of those years with all of those whores.  SHE'S not mad???  How can YOU not be mad that someone that YOU pored YOUR heart and soul into, and trusted with YOUR life and well-being, WILLINGLY and REPEATEDLY destroyed YOUR faith and humiliated YOU all for frivolous self gratification?  It was over the course of many years so he absolutely could have cared less about the ramifications and must have thought SHE was an idiot and wouldn't ever find out.  How can YOU not be mad?  Oh I am plenty mad for the both of us.  He's a user and abuser and that's his good qualities.  SHE is actually my friend and to see someone walk all over and disrespect my friend... Now add the fact that SHE is my sexy lover and confidant...FUCK him.  I wouldn't piss on him to put a fire out.  I take that back; I would piss all over him and then relight the flame.  Can we say SHE'S still in denial?  So what if he paid the bills?  He had a LEGAL obligation to pay them.  So what if he bought gifts?  Money will NEVER replace respect, trust, honesty, or love.  So what if he has helped with medical insurance and such?  Again, if he didn't then he could be forced to do so by a court of law.  So what good has he actually done that he wouldn't have been forced to do by law?  I'm starting getting the feeling that SHE has a very addictive personality.  Some of the things SHE told me plus just some of HER actions lead me to believe this.  Like, for instance, social networks on line.  I have a feeling that SHE would and probably have neglected things and possibly overlooked people to constantly stay on line for hours at a time.  I don't know if that's a good thing.  I would think research and planning out HER life would take priority.  Not that YOU can't enjoy down time but if it does prohibit real relationships and life from progressing then, it's an issue.  Anyway, I landed this job and I am supposed to start in several weeks.  I just have to see if my doctor will release me from treatment a little earlier than he had said...

No comments:

Post a Comment