Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hmmmm...

     Is it that hard to find someone that actually loves you back?  I am a very simple man.  I want a woman to love me back and be there for me.  A woman that can accept being loved on and played wih and adored and ...  I don't need or want different women and unorthodox or creepy sex.  I want one woman to be with and raise a family with and share dreams and goals.  I want a lover in every sense of the word.  Make me laugh, make me want you, help me, need me, please me, let me please you, grow with me and all in a POSITIVE way.  Is that so hard?  Please answer this...  Why don't women want to be truly loved and adored and I'm not talking about a fantasy that has been created, I'm talking about reality?  You can't turn a frog into a prince! That is one of the downfalls of DISNEY...

No comments:

Post a Comment