Monday, April 30, 2012

What A View...

     As I am reflecting on my troubles over seas and the initial solid foundation of our relationship, I must take a moment to say HER ass is nice!  It's not the biggest or roundest or whatever-est but it is PERFECT for me.  There's a song about it.  I like to joke and tease HER about it and no it's not 'Baby Got Back' by Sir Mix-A-Lot (if you haven't heard that one then download it).  If you dare guess and get it right, then I will give you my two up coming ebooks for free!  We have lost contact a couple of times for different reasons and, as soon as I got a chance, I looked for HER.  This time was no different.  From the period of time when I traveled to the embassy to the time I got situated at home, we didn't talk because I didn't have access to a phone.  It felt good to be back home.  I have been fortunate enough to travel to different countries and it has been exciting and fun.  But I must say... GOD bless the USA! 

1 comment:

  1. Well that post made me laugh! A little light showing through the dark :)

    ReplyDelete