Sunday, April 29, 2012

Preparing To Go Home...

     During the whole process of going back home, I couldn't talk to HER as much as I wanted to.  I didn't have a consistent internet connection so phone calls were next to impossible.  We did start videoing a little bit before I left and I thought SHE looked juicy!  Nice skin and curves; damn, I wanted to be with HER.  I had to minimize luggage to make the transit easier so I left hundreds of perfectly good DVDs of the latest movies and clothing to include military memorabilia.  I hated to but I had no choice.  I slimmed it down to one suitcase.  I figured that all of those material things could be replaced.  We talked when we could and I really missed HER.  I got to the embassy and they were less than hospitable.  They were a little rude there and the room they put me in was like a closet.  I might have some pictures somewhere.  If I do, then I will dig them out.  I was at their mercy so I couldn't make a fuss.  I didn't have money for the plane ticket so they bought my ticket and I signed a promissory note to pay them back.  I ended up waiting there for several days while the paperwork went through.  We have gone through so much together.  This is just one example.




I think more so than SHE had with HER husband.  But again, I will discuss the rest later.  I get emotional sometimes and I am okay with that fact.  I am glad I am not an unfeeling robot.  People like that scare me because they are like a powder keg just waiting to explode.  I am every bit of a man as the next guy; more so than others.  People have different perceptions on what a man should be and how he should act.  A man shouldn't show emotions or feelings.  A man shouldn't want or need companionship or loving from his partner.  And so forth and so on...  I think it's sad if the general consensus is that your male partner shouldn't show you the love and affection that you need.  That doesn't sound like a man to me.  That sounds like a non-caring asshole.  I am every bit of a man and I show my emotions in a way that is true to my person.  I will tell you that I love you and kiss you and hug you.  It's natural and healthy to have feelings and compassion for others.  It's very UNHEALTHY not to.  I want YOU to be as healthy as possible.  I want YOU to grow as a person.  I want YOU to go to school.  I want YOU to be more successful than me.  I want YOU to have my baby.  I want YOU to be around.  It sucks when I see something and wish YOU were there because it reminds me of YOU and what we should be....


 

2 comments:

  1. Oh god now I'm emotional too. This all stirs up soooo many feelings inside me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing wrong with that as long as it doesn't harm anyone or interfere with your everyday life. There are caring people and there are those that are out for themselves. I always believe actions speak louder than words and they do. You can tell a lot about a person how they treat those closest to them like a wife or mom or other family. If you will dog your wife out then you are a piece of S***. She's supposed to be your ALL, your QUEEN.

    ReplyDelete