Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thank GOD...

     As we talked more and more and got closer, SHE became more important to me.  We always laughed and had really good conversations.  That's what I wanted in the best case scenario.  So after the whole Vegas thing, things were getting rough for me.  I was running out of money and had no place to go.  For a long time, I never let HER know the turmoil that I faced.  We were friends up to this point and I didn't want HER to feel less of a friend or what we had established just because my life was rocky.  You never know what someone else has going on in their lives so mutual support should be your plan.  It wasn't HER fault and I knew that so why would I change towards HER?  That's not my definition of a friend.  We continued to talk, have great conversations and great sex talk.  Even though I had problems, I knew it would be really jerky to disappear or make HER feel less of what I had become for HER and to HER.  We have a moral responsibility to our true friends and family.  I was at my lowest point.  First there were days when I didn't know where my next meal was coming from.  When I would hear from HER it made me feel good and I cherished it.  I am a strong and very independent man but there is only so much burden that I could take.  I always enjoyed making HER feel good in every way.  It got to the point that I was going to be out on the streets.  I was living in a hotel and paying a monthly rent.  I knew that I wasn't going to be able to pay next month's rent.  I had been corresponding with my little sister and nephew by the time things were getting really bad.  They were trying to figure something out.  In the meantime, I was down to one meal a day and I knew, that in a couple of weeks, I would get kicked out of my room.  There's not much lower that a person could go.  But, through it all, I remained myself with HER.  Although I was down and out, the last thing on earth that I wanted to do was let HER down.  SHE is my princess and I knew that I needed HER and wanted HER in my life always.  Then, one day when I was coming upstairs to my room, the couple that owned the hotel told me I was invited to eat with them.  They lived in the hotel as well and I would smell them cooking everyday.  I guess that they were noticing changes in my demeanor and wanted to extend a hand.  I was floored because that was really nice and sweet.  I have witnessed quite a few miracles in my life; moments that happen for no other apparent reason than GOD'S will.  Some are sprinkled throughout this story.  I just wanted to go upstairs and sit and think so I respectfully declined.  I went up to my room and moments later, there was a knock at the door.  The lady from downstairs brought me a plate of food.  I thanked her.  I sat down and as I was eating, my eyes swelled up with tears; kind of like they are now.  After dinner, I got a phone call from my little sister.  She had contacted the U.S. Embassy and they said that they would help me get back home.  GREAT news!  I still had to make my way to the capital city and I needed money for a place to stay until then.  Later that night, I talked to my PRINCESS.  SHE still didn't know what I was dealing with here.  I kept it to myself.  SHE was an angel.  SHE always knew how to handle me and comfort me.  I got off so good with HER too! The things SHE says to me always gets me going.  The best lover that I ever met.  The best looking too!  I will explain later. Secretly I loved HER even then I think but I know I love HER now...

No comments:

Post a Comment