Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Beginning...

     Something that all of this has taught me is to never say never.  Never say the words 'I would never do that.'  Here it is almost five years later and I am wondering how did this happen?  All of the answers seem obvious.  There's no point in staying where you are not wanted or appreciated.  It's easy right???  No matter how you try to make excuses or make it not as bad....once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater!  So how am I in this mess?  I didn't cheat on anyone.  By no means am I perfect; however, I am everything that she wants and needs.  I am ten times better than anyone that she has ever been with.  Well, I did have a couple of incidents recently but I guarantee that if you put ANY man in the same situation, then they would have blown up a long time ago.  It's too late...  I genuinely love her and she is exactly who I never knew that I needed.  Well minus the dead weight.  All I can do is hope she does the right thing.  I could tell her how much I love her or how much I really need her; no wait, that hasn't worked so far.  So now what do I do?  I guess in order to answer that question, you need to hear the whole story.....

6 comments:

  1. Oh yay..a new blog! Intriguing content...I'll be interested in reading more! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS! I will update regularly. You should considered joining through google and you could follow it there. Thanks again!

      Delete
  2. Actually my friend, I think we all have screws loose (lol); we are human and some times make mistakes with out even trying. We are all different and that is a good thing. I look forward to seeing more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reading and even more for commenting! You are very correct; we all have some sort of quirk going on or some sort of issue and this story is good. It is still being written as we speak. I will update frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh it's going to be a sad story I think. But it better have a happy ending! Everyone has a different agenda in life, and no matter how hard you'd love for a person to change, you sometimes have to let them go. Everything in life happens for a reason, no matter how difficult it may be at first.

    xo,
    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is ALL true! Whether the ending is happy or sad we will have to see...he he he. Thanks for reading and commenting. I am about to post another excerpt.

      Delete