Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I See You...

     I recall getting excited when SHE left me a dirty voice mail.  Not only was it what SHE said that made me horny, it was also how SHE said it.  By the way that we talked that first night, you would have thought we had been lovers for years.  It was like we instinctively knew each others bodies.  Now remember, I couldn't talk to HER just any time because my 'I can't wait 'til she's my ex' was still living with me.  I didn't feel bad about it because I had already said my good byes to her and she decided to stay.  I didn't let her know about my FRIEND because I wanted to try to keep the peace until I could come up with a plan to get rid of her.  My sexy new FRIEND didn't know that I was in another country in the beginning.  Let's face it; I had no idea that I was gonna talk to anyone more than once that night.  I would wait until my soon-to-be-ex went to work and I would call HER and hope that SHE would answer.  If SHE didn't, then I would leave a filthy message that I knew would make HER want to drop HER panties.  What were we doing?  I didn't know and I really didn't care.  She made me feel really really good and was someone that I could talk to and get my mind off of my visa issues.  I wasn't totally honest with HER so was SHE honest with me?  She wanted to exchange pictures early on and I didn't mind.  After high school, my confidence soared due to an enlightenment.  At my first job, I worked around women that weren't shy about saying what they wanted to do to me and how they thought I looked.  I did wonder how SHE looked.  So we did it VIA the internet.  Whoa!!! When I saw HER picture, I noticed that SHE had a really pretty face and very nice lips.  SHE also had very nice assets.  That was a sweet bonus.  I was pleasantly surprised and seeing HER made me want HER more.  However, I didn't tell HER that at this point.  SHE told me that SHE was pleased with my appearance too.  Yes, let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment