Sunday, April 29, 2012

Coming Clean...

     I was nervous about what SHE would think of me and if SHE would actually believe my story.  I mean come on, who do you know that overstayed their visa and was trapped in another country?  At this point, I still wasn't sure that the embassy would help me.  My little sister had talked to them and gave me a contact number to call.  So I called,  The woman from the embassy said that yes they would help me get back to the states.  She said the reason why they don't say they offer help is because they don't want Americans screwing up and coming to them for a bailout.  I guess that kind of makes sense.  I guess.  She told me how to get there and what to expect.  So cool; I can go home!  That was a big relief off of my brain.  Thank GOD!  I still have that tell all email out there.  SHE responded back in disbelief.  SHE was definitely concerned and affected by the news and said SHE was going to try to help.  I still to this day love that WOMAN so much for that and no matter what, I have HER back; anywhere, anytime.  My memory is a little fuzzy but I believe that it is around this time that SHE had some news of HER own.  SHE told me that SHE was still married but separated.  What???  Before, I had joked around that SHE had a boyfriend or someone but SHE said nope.  SHE proceeded to tell me that he cheated on HER and they had split.  It made me wonder, why no divorce?  The saying once a cheater always a cheater is IRREFUTABLE!  SHE told me some other not so good stuff about ROMEO and their relationship.  Out of respect for HER, I won't reveal that here.  All I could think is get your ass away from that jerk.  Don't you know that I would give you what you need from a partner emotionally and physically?  But I held back and listened.  OK so SHE'S married but separated.  That revelation is bitter sweet.  SHE didn't live with him so okay.  I definitely wasn't going to let on about any romantic or affectionate feelings now.  What am I talking about?  I gotta focus on getting out of here.  We will get back to this a little later on.  There's bigger fish to fry right now.  SHE sent me enough money that I could get a place to sleep and eat better than I had been doing.  Thank you PRINCESS!  I love YOU for that and many other reasons.  Now I had to figure out what I was going to do with all my stuff.  I had accumulated hundreds of DVDs and I had several suit cases full of clothing and military stuff.  Due to the fact that I will be traveling by bus and train, it is not feasible to carry all of that with me...

1 comment:

  1. That was incredibly nice of her to help you out by sending money, but makes me feel she did so because she has more reasons for you to forgive her. Other than being married.

    Paula
    Lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete