Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I Want You....

     I miss HER!  I miss it!  I miss HER!  I want it!  I want HER!  I need it!  I need HER!  After talking about us, how could I not get horny for HER?  Our conversations were the very next thing to having in the flesh sex.  I thought about HER all last night and woke up ready!  How could SHE not?  Anyway, we got to the point that we could talk for hours at a time.  We talked about our lives, our backgrounds, where we have been, where we wanted to go, and hot steamy sex.  I finally convinced my 'soon-to-be-ex' to go back to her country of origin because she didn't have anything going for her where we were either.  I got stuck in a country because I made a spontaneous decision.  I decided to give the relationship with my 'ex in waiting' a shot so I came back after my military service had ended.  It had the makings of a tale that would rival some of the greatest love stories.  But, things didn't work out because she had a different agenda.  I'm glad now because I wouldn't have experienced things with HER.  Back to HER...  The more we talked, the more I wanted to talk to HER.  Obviously SHE felt the same way.  SHE has always thrilled me.  The time was coming to send my 'next ex' on a plane and all I could think about was getting back to my place and talking filthy to HER.  I want to talk filthy to HER right now.  So I went with my ex to the airport and hopped on a bus back home.....

2 comments:

  1. Hurry hurry post more!!! Semi-relating and knowing I'm not crazy :)

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL There's a lot more twists and turns and then some. I will update as often as I can. THANKS for the interest! That keeps me motivated.

    ReplyDelete