Monday, April 23, 2012

The First MEETING...

     It was about this time that I met HER.  I had a lot on my plate at the time; however, I still maintained IMPORTANT personal relationships.  Between living with someone, who if I had my choice would have been someone else, and wondering if I was going to end up in a foreign prison, I still maintained my cool and kept my REAL friends close.  The way it happened was accidental but it has turned out to be one of the most important days of my life.  That day, I decided to call a talk line.  I had just wanted to talk to someone and feel like everything was good.  I am a sucker for a pleasant voice so right away SHE caught my attention.  I had no idea that SHE would become important to me and we would still be talking 5 years down the road.  I also had no idea of a couple other things that I would find out about her either.  How do you feel when happiness is right in your grasp?  I mean you have many brilliant glimpses but there's one hurdle that must be jumped first.  One of the most beautiful things about relationships is the fact that they involve someone else and one of the bad things about relationships is that the involve someone else.  We met that day and had several hours of great conversation.  I hate that I don't remember every specific thing that was said but I do remember that there was very good chemistry and sexual energy between us.  I found myself wanting to and anticipating talking to her.  Every little email, every little voice mail intensified that wanting and longing.  It feels great to have desire for someone and feel that same passionate desire from them.  You can't fake it; it's either there or it isn't.  It leads to a very healthy, happy, and positive lifestyle.  Without it, you are just going through the motions until the end.  That adrenaline is like a drug!  It doesn't matter what bad things happen during your day, you are on such a natural high.  That desire and passion prevents a lot of negative things from happening such as INFIDELITIES and petty arguments.  Don't get me wrong, all relationships will include arguments and disagreements at some point but the severity and frequency would be significantly decreased.  We corresponded as much as we could.  At first our conversations were sexually charged and the more we talked, the more we revealed about our past and present lives.  I absolutely loved HER sexual expression then and now.  It was very explicit and one of the most meaningful and intimate connections that two people can have.  If your future plans of happiness and life do not agree with your current partners, then how can you have a happy, positive future together? I was infatuated with HER.  I adored HER.  She always made me feel good.  Up to this point we hadn't met and we were basically friends...

2 comments:

  1. Everything you said is so true. I can relate in many ways which I cannot reveal. But you have me thinking ...

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and your comment. One of the things I wonder the most is what people think. This is one time I'm sorry you can relate to either part but it could be a good thing.

      Delete