Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Viva Las Vegas...

     Now several weeks before my ex left, my FRIEND AND I had our first trial.  When we first started talking, I had told HER that lived in Las Vegas because it was a lot easier than explaining my situation.  I used to live there so I was covered if any questions came up.  Besides, if we were only going to talk for a few weeks, what difference would it make, right?  Then a funny thing happened.  SHE told me that SHE had already planned a trip to Las Vegas with a friend and asked if I would like to meet when SHE was in town.  CRAP!  I have NEVER wanted to be somewhere so bad in my life.  I didn't want to tell HER that I wasn't  really there so I played along.  I didn't know what to do.  I decided to avoid HER calls during the time that SHE was going to be there.  I hated it!  I wished I could be there but it was impossible.  I missed HER the whole time.  To try to keep my mind off HER, I didn't give myself opportunities to call.  I thought for sure that SHE wasn't ever going to talk to me again.  It was hurting me.  There was definitely something about HER that I found irresistible.  DAMN, I blew it!  A month or so had passed and there were voice mails here and there.  We finally reconnected and I told HER that I had to go TDY or Temporary Duty during that time and I was sorry that I missed HER.  I hate lying because I'm not a good liar and it does weigh heavy on me.  I don't know if SHE truly believed me but SHE wasn't going to let that ruin what we had going.  It made me wonder if the reason that SHE wasn't pressing me was because she had something to hide.  We both wanted to make up for lost time and we had a great conversation that was topped off with sexy, raunchy, steamy phone talk.  I loved getting HER off and the fact that we both enjoy the same sexual turn ons.  Okay so we are both on the same page.  Right then we wanted to preserve our young relationship more than we wanted to dig for the truth.  SHE is definitely the sexiest woman that I ever met!  Everything I am, SHE isn't and everything SHE is, I'm not...  We meet somewhere in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment