Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Moment of Truth...

     Although we were as intimate as two people could be without yet meeting, SHE didn't owe me anything.  I was very hesitant to come clean about my whereabouts and the fact that I got myself trapped in a different country.  I didn't want to lose HER and, at the same time, how could I keep this from my BEST FRIEND?  I called HER up the next day and we talked as usual.  Conversations were definitely sex laced but I couldn't help it.  SHE turned me on in every way that a woman could turn a man on.  Oh yes, SHE'S sexy alright!  My pride wouldn't let me tell this woman that I was falling for that I was destitute.  I was so ashamed of the situation that I had let develop.  I was surely much smarter than that but it goes to show that everybody is capable of misjudgement.  I knew that I couldn't change any previous decision that I had made at this point so I needed to move forward.  I'm falling in love with this WOMAN!  But I can't tell HER.  I can't let on now.  SHE redefined what sexy is to me.  There's just something about HER that I can't get enough of even to this day.  I get even more excited about HER now than I did when it was all so fresh and new.  Just the nature of this trial will remind me from now on what a special and beautiful woman SHE is.  SHE is everything that I need.  Personality wise, body wise, HER nature and playfulness;  SHE even has a little diva thrown in there too.  No woman's body is perfect!  SHE has the perfect combination of things in the exact places that I want them.  That's why SHE turns me on so much physically.  Sometimes I just look at HER sexy pics and I get so horny that I have to take care of myself; so to speak.  This is the most excited that ANY woman has ever made me.  I love you PRINCESS!  I just couldn't bring myself to do it.  I decided to send HER a detailed email to soften the blow for me.  I told HER that I had been living in a different country this whole time and that I was stuck here with an expired visa.  I went on to say that I had no where to live and that I needed money for a place to stay and make it to the embassy.  I apologized for not coming forward sooner and prayed that SHE would at least forgive me if not help me.  Now for the hard part; when SHE reads it and then responds.  It could be very bad or SHE might be understanding.  Who knows, I might be in prison or something by then...

No comments:

Post a Comment