Monday, June 25, 2012

Just A Teaser...

     Ah alone in a hotel room at last.  We talked for a while and quickly navigated to the bed.  It was a very nice room.  It had the whole sofa bed kind of thing going on and a nice comfy bed itself.  SHE looked good and I wanted to taste HER.  SHE was showing a lot of cleavage and I was definitely looking.  We migrated towards the bed.  I couldn't wait to kiss HER pouty lips.  It was hot!  SHE really knew how to kiss and I know what I'm doing so sparks were flying.  I love kissing HER.  The way our mouths move and SHE puts HER tongue inside my mouth.  I love sucking and gently biting on it.  I just had to get a handful of HER sexy tits and ass.  It was perfect.  I love making out with HER.  And I kept my word; I spanked HER ass.  Of course I was growing in my pants and I didn't have to know that SHE was wet.  One thing that I am so glad about is the fact that I found out long ago that women found me attractive.  I don't have to beg or ploy for compliments.  I am not saying that I am GOD'S gift but I know, on the average, more women like what they see than the ones that don't.  I love the confidence that I have.  We made out for hours and I couldn't believe that I was actually with my sexy PRINCESS.  It was just like I had imagined.  We got along the same as we did over the phone and computer.  We went out for dinner and then came back to our love nest.  SHE fit perfectly with HER body pressed up against mine.  I loved when SHE laid on HER right side and faced away from me. Mmmmmmmm  HER ass fit right into my crotch and I have long arms so I could wrap them around HER and squeeze on HER big, soft tits.  I told HER to stop wiggling but I really didn't want HER to because it felt so good.  As we lay there, I kissed all over HER back and neck.  I was getting hard as a rock and SHE could feel it pressed up against HER ass....

No comments:

Post a Comment