Sunday, June 24, 2012

It's About Time...

         When I woke up, I couldn't believe that today was the day.  I had that wake-up-early-on-Saturday-morning-to-watch-the-cartoons kind of feeling.  I was off work for three days.  I was about to travel to a new place.  And most importantly, I was going to meet my HONEY BUNNY!  Me and that WOMAN have shared so many things and been through a lot together.  Just imagine, about 30 years ago, this all would have been impossible.  No internet, no chat lines, and besides I would have been 10 years old.  Anyway, It was going down.  I got to the airport early and had plenty of time to relax before my flight.  I called HER to let HER know that I was coming.  And YOU better be waiting!  I have been to many airports and some are more confusing than others.  Since I was meeting HER outside, I was hoping that it would be pretty easy to navigate.  I only brought my little suitcase.  I brought some of my pictures and things that I always wanted to show HER in person.  I made sure that I had shaved and cut my hair. I was looking good.  I messaged HER one more time as I was boarding the plane.  See you soon PRINCESS.  I had a connecting flight so it was off the plane again.  The layover was less than an hour so it wasn't bad at all.  Man, I can stretch my legs.  Flying is the only time that I wish I was short.  I feel sorry for short dudes.  I remember one time I was in the checkout line with my little sister.  There was a short dude in front of us and the clerk asked him how tall he was.  I started laughing to myself.  He said he was 5 foot 4 inches.  My sister interrupted and told him no way.  She said that he wasn't even 5 feet.  My sister is tall for a woman and she was right.  I could see the top of his head.  Funny stuff...  I messaged HER one more time and playfully told HER that SHE better be waiting.  When the plane landed, I had a good little hike to get to the baggage claim.  All I could think was the fact that I am going to spank HER ass when I see HER.  I still get a shortness of breath and walking around the airport got me a little bit.  Okay, now that I had my bag, I had to find the way out of this place.  As I was nearing the exit, I called HER and SHE had been parked waiting.  SHE said that SHE was there and just had to pull up to the drop off/pick up area.  I got outside before SHE found my exit so I was standing and looking for HER.  I was kind of exhausted because I didn’t sleep well and because of the flight.  The plan was to go to the hotel room and relax and kiss and grope HER.  Finally I saw HER truck pull up.  SHE parked and got out.  SHE walked around to the back of the truck and gave me a hug and a smooch.  I hugged and smooched HER back.  I was ready to get settled so we were off to the hotel.  We were smiling and talking on the way there.  I thought SHE was pretty and yes they were as big as they were on camera…YAY!  SHE said that SHE knew exactly where it was so that was good.  We got there and went in to check in and guess what?  The desk clerk said that I didn’t have a reservation.  HUH?  I asked HER to please check again under my name and SHE did and nothing.  I stepped back and looked at HER and then looked behind the counter and guess what?  I started laughing.  I told the clerk nevermind.  SHE had taken us to the Holiday Inn and my reservation was at the Hyatt; the other “H”.  We busted up laughing.  My silly PRINCESS…  So we rode over to the right hotel and, as SHE was parking….JERK!  She curb checked me.  I couldn’t stop laughing.  I will never let HER live that down.  I went inside to check in and what do you know, they found me in the system.  I couldn’t wait to get upstairs for more than one reason.  Let's see if YOU are as soft and cuddly as YOU look...mmmmm.  Here we go…

No comments:

Post a Comment