Saturday, June 23, 2012

I'm On My Way...


    Okay so we set up a meeting and I was excited.  SHE confided in me that SHE was a little nervous but that is definitely to be expected.  We have been talking for about 4 years and are finally both on the same continent.  Not only that, but we are in a position to meet.  I was still recovering from my illness but well on my way.  I was about 85% recovered.  So I bought my plane tickets and thought about how we would react and what we would do.  I told HER the date and SHE was excited too.  We talked about HER picking me up from the airport and what was best.  SHE wanted to be waiting outside in HER truck.  Hmmm... I must admit that I was a little disappointed only because I thought SHE would want to meet me at the baggage claim.  But I went with it if it would be more comfortable for HER.  I was used to flying so the flight wasn't a big deal to me.  I do hate being scrunched up in that tiny little space.  I am 6 foot, 1 inch so I have long legs and I like to stretch out.  The job was still good and I was making excellent money.   I would really love to be able to write for a living.  I just got to make that happen.  I am still getting used to my surroundings so I don't know how to get around yet.  Everywhere I go, I use GPS.  I would be totally lost without it.  I was all set for my trip.  I made the hotel reservations and I requested the time off work.  Man face to face, skin to skin with my little PRINCESS....  I can't wait.  I had to schedule a doctor's appointment because I needed a checkup.  I didn't feel bad or anything but before I was admitted, I didn't feel that bad either.  I have become more health conscious.  I never was too concerned because I was always out and running and playing sports.  I never had any major issues whatsoever so I had a false sense of resilience and invincibility.  I am so glad that I didn’t need alcohol or drugs to get me high.  The adrenaline rush from competing and from winning was the best feeling in the world.  Well, the second best feeling in the world.  So how is this going to go?  Is she going to get rid of that loser?  It just goes to show that no matter how smart you are, you can wind up in a not so smart situation.  I guess the difference is that if you are smart, then you know how to get out of it….usually.  It would be cool to check out HER state and go shopping with HER for some panties and I need to enhance my wardrobe after leaving so much behind.  To be totally honest, I don’t know if we will even see the outside of that hotel room.  SHE is very lucky to have me so into HER in many ways and I don’t mean that in a conceited kind of way.  I just know that I am a good guy.  After we talked the night before my flight, I couldn’t hardly believe that after these years, no more phone or computer was going to be between us.  I could hardly sleep just like every time I’m going on a cool trip the next day.  I’m going to see my PRINCESS…..

No comments:

Post a Comment