Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Come Again.....

     Wow!  I had a great time having some quality face time with my PRINCESS.  I was pleasantly surprised by HER backside.  SHE had always downplayed it to me but I find it quite nice to grab and spank.  I couldn’t and didn’t want to keep my hands off of HER the whole weekend.  After all of that teasing and dirty talk, I was ready for some lovin.  We had some good conversations and laughs just like we did over the phone.  I love the way that SHE kisses and when SHE goes for my neck and ears, it drives me crazy.  So we met and I would have to say that it went better than either of us could have imagined.  Good stuff!  The morning that I was going to leave, we cuddled up and loved on each other until it was time to get ready.  After we got ready and went downstairs to HER truck, we sat there for a little while because we had some extra time.  SHE looked so pretty and sexy sitting in HER seat.  If SHE was trying to tempt me to miss my flight, it was working.  We smooched a little more and then it was off to the airport.  We hugged and kissed goodbye almost at the exact same spot where we had met for the first time.  I called HER after I checked in and traveled to my gate.  I definitely enjoyed my trip and couldn’t wait to see HER again.  I boarded my flight headed back home after our sexy rendezvous.  When I got back home it was Sunday evening.  I found my truck, paid my parking fee, and headed to my house.  I had to work in the morning so I didn’t have too much extra time to spare.  I let HER know that I made it home okay and then I got some rest before falling asleep.  We talked and agreed that next time we meet up, SHE comes to see me.  We were thinking around Thanksgiving which is also around the time of my birthday.  Roughly about every 8 years, Thanksgiving falls on my birthday.  I thought that was cool since I found out.  Where’s this all headed?  I really don’t know right now.  SHE needs to make some firm decisions and roll with them…

No comments:

Post a Comment