Monday, July 23, 2012

One Bad Apple...

     So we did it!  We met for the first time in our sign-of-the-times relationship.  I enjoyed every minute of it and I am looking forward to the next time.  We have had some disagreements and, to no surprise, they usually centered on HER dead marriage.  It seems so simple.  Walk away from it and start over with a certain freshness and hope for a beautiful future.  OR stay and know that YOU will never be truly happy or loved like you need to be.  Simple!  I had endured a misguided marriage and I gave it a second shot.  As soon as it was over then it was over.  We ended it and it was the best decision.  How sad would it be to be in a relationship and know that you will never be happy?  Not to mention, knowing that you will be cheated on until death do you part.  Anyway, work was getting more familiar and I was finding my way around town a little easier.  We still talked on the phone and skyped.  It was a little different after having met HER; different in a good way.  I really enjoyed the way HER body naturally fit when we were in the cuddle position.  It was perfect! HER curves landed right where they needed to be.  SHE felt really good up against me and in my arms.  I was going to fly HER down to see me right around my birthday.  The fact that SHE was still in the same house with that dumb ass was getting to me.  We opened a new chapter to our relationship yet SHE hadn’t severed all ties with dipshit.  I sometimes wondered how many guys at work he probably told how he was disrespecting HER repeatedly and how many guys at his job either knew or have helped him pull off some of his gutter-fied, dumpster diving, trailer park trashy encounters?  You know most men that accomplish what is thought of as something that most men would love to do have to have to brag about it.  SICKENING!  So naturally I did feel sorry for HER because how sad.  Most of the time, I think that SHE is living in denial.  Somehow SHE thinks because he paid the bills that he needed to pay in order for himself to live comfortably too, She misconstrues the fact that he can be and still is a jackass.  I still had strong feelings for HER but I started to feel that all of my love and desire might have an expiration date if SHE doesn’t wise up and make actually moves to divorce.  Something made HER hesitant and it’s not logic or reality.  I think he must have drilled it in HER head that SHE couldn’t survive without him.  Well I think SHE is a smart woman so there is no way that SHE will stand for that kind of disrespect and outright humiliation.  I tried to help HER remember that SHE was pretty and desirable every chance that I could.  I tried to boost HER self-esteem.  It didn’t take a rocket scientist to know what has happened in HER marriage.  I can tell by the way SHE responds to adversity and how SHE reacts when things don’t go as planned.  PRINCESS I wish I could take all of that hurt away but I can’t.  All I can do is try my best to make you feel good and smile knowing that there is a better way to life.  Some days we talked, SHE would be cheerful and others, SHE would be down.  Ok it was getting closer to our next meeting.  I wanted to go panty shopping with HER if possible and just love on HER.  PRINCESS there is a man that will love YOU, want YOU, and show YOU. 

No comments:

Post a Comment